Pauline Binns-Tulloch is a director and CQC nominated individual at PBT Safer Care, a company based in Manchester which provides high-quality supported living accommodation for young people aged between 18 and 25 who display learning disabilities and autism.
Pauline’s role involves overseeing PBT Safer Care’s services in working with young people to help them achieve their goals in life. The service is fundamentally person-centred and needs-led, with ongoing assessments with the person and their families to help equip service users with the skills they will need to live rich and fulfilling adult lives.
Popular News Stories
Pain Association Scotland CEO recognised in CEO Monthly Awards
Environmental Crop Management receives 2023 International Green Apple Environment Awards
Flying Kite Soars into the Future with Its Launch in Covent Garden
Ukraine football stars champion education with Oxbridge Foundation scholarships
Charter of Principles
- To treat all colleagues, customers and clients with the utmost courtesy and respect.
- To make every conceivable effort to deal exclusively with organisations and individuals of repute.
- To commit, wherever possible, to making a positive social and environmental impact.
- To do everything in my power to keep colleagues, customers and clients safe.
- To conduct my affairs not just for the benefit of my own organisation but for the benefit of my sector and country at large.
Pauline Binns-Tulloch has committed to Leaders Great Britain Charter of Principles
It is Leaders Great Britain policy to suspend or permanently remove any individual who we discover to be flouting these principles.
If you have reason to believe any of our members are not adhering to the principles, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you hold a leadership position, we would be delighted for you to sign the charter.Become a Member