Richard Gwilliam is the Co-Founder and Chief Operating Officer of Geollect, an innovative geospatial intelligence company.
Richard Gwilliam Co-Founded Geollect in 2017, having previously served as an Officer in the Royal Navy. Geollect aim on becoming the leading UK geospatial intelligence data analytics company by January 2019. In April 2020 Richard Gwilliam appeared on a Leaders Council of Great Britain and Northern Ireland podcast, discussing the importance of leadership and the role it has played in his career to date.
Popular News Stories
Pain Association Scotland CEO recognised in CEO Monthly Awards
Environmental Crop Management receives 2023 International Green Apple Environment Awards
Flying Kite Soars into the Future with Its Launch in Covent Garden
Ukraine football stars champion education with Oxbridge Foundation scholarships
Charter of Principles
- To treat all colleagues, customers and clients with the utmost courtesy and respect.
- To make every conceivable effort to deal exclusively with organisations and individuals of repute.
- To commit, wherever possible, to making a positive social and environmental impact.
- To do everything in my power to keep colleagues, customers and clients safe.
- To conduct my affairs not just for the benefit of my own organisation but for the benefit of my sector and country at large.
Richard Gwilliam has committed to Leaders Great Britain Charter of Principles
It is Leaders Great Britain policy to suspend or permanently remove any individual who we discover to be flouting these principles.
If you have reason to believe any of our members are not adhering to the principles, please contact us at email@example.com
If you hold a leadership position, we would be delighted for you to sign the charter.Become a Member